Artsy Leaf Content Submission Guidelines
Interested in sharing your thoughts, humor, art, and/or experiences with a group of cannabis culture enthusiasts? We would love to have you as part of our tribe! There are just a few simple guidelines below that keep this community open and respectful.
What We Do and Do Not Publish
- Content that inspires, entertains or educates our community about cannabis/plant-based medicine art, culture or music.
- This can be in the form of listicles, memes, articles, polls, etc.
- Content that is racist, sexist, ageist, etc. (you get the idea). We do not tolerate or give a microphone to jerks/unkind humans. If your content does not fit into the overall ethos of the Artsy Leaf community, we reserve the right to decline your submission.
- Please ensure that you are submitting original content.
- Content should include proper attribution, including links to source references, etc.
- Links to your site or product placement are OK, but please limit them to 5 per content piece.
- We do not censor self-expression, however tone does matter. Keep that in mind when creating your submission.
Process for Submissions
Step 1: Submit your content piece via our portal.
Step 2: Our team will review your submission and either approve or reject.
Step 3: If approved, you are live! If rejected, make sure you are following our no jerks/unkind humans allowed policy and resubmit.